Help give young people a voice in football
Do you think that young people should have more say in how youth football is run? Do you want to help give young people a voice in football?
We are delighted to announce that our phase 1 applications for the Hampshire County FA Youth Network 2022 - 2024 are now live! We are looking for 6 young people varied between the ages of 14 to 24 from all over the county to represent children and young people to help shape and develop football within Hampshire.
All roles are voluntary with reasonable expenses paid in accordance with the Articles of Hampshire Football Association Limited and its Membership Rules. Each member will receive support from the Independent Chairperson and the opportunity to correspond with the leading officers in the Hampshire FA Development Team.
What is the Hampshire FA Youth Network?
The Hampshire FA Youth Network is a group of young people aged 14 to 24 years old working alongside FA members of staff, to positively affect the following areas as part of the Hampshire FA Youth Engagement Strategy:
Youth Engagement | To support Hampshire FA with their strategy on youth football, and help grow young people’s participation in the game
Youth Representation | To provide a voice for young people in football to help influence Hampshire FA decision making
Youth Volunteers | To lead initiatives and events that benefit young people in football across Hampshire and encourage more youth leaders to get involved
Youth Development | To support the upskilling of young people to enhance the future football workforce
There are many opportunities that this Youth Network will offer for young people including:
- Experiencing work-related skills
- Gain first-hand experience working within the football industry
- Individual development plan to support your personal journey
- Opportunity to integrate and influence focus groups tailored to your role
- Develop employability skills to support college and/or university, as well as job applications
- An opportunity to make positive changes towards youth football in Hampshire
- Opportunity to connect with other County FA Youth Networks
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities tailored towards your personal development action plan
- Access to Mentor support through FA members of staff and company partners
- Opportunity to access the FA Leadership Academy
- Nike branded kit
For more Youth Network information, please download the below Information Pack, and fill out the Application Form.
NOTE: The application deadline is 18/04/2023.
Youth Network Information Pack
We are currently looking to fill 6 voluntary positions within our Hampshire FA Youth Network. Individual application packs are available for download below. The deadline for applications is 18/04/2023
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Member
Get In Touch
Jake Ashton | Coaching & Workforce Football Development Officer