Clubs can purchase/renew their Personal Accident insurance through the National Game Insurance Scheme website here. Some of the advantages of buying cover on-line are:
1. Instant quotations with cover starting from 1 July 2016;
2. Automatic notification to the County FA confirming cover has been purchased
3. Pay your premium on-line by debit or credit card or;
4. Pay by 5 monthly instalments if your premium is £100 or more (see website for details of charges)
5. Ability to download policy documentation and also delivery of policy documents by email.
To apply for cover please click here (which will take you to the NGIS website).
Alternatively, you can apply by post by completing the application form which you will find at the back of the Group Personal Accident brochure. The completed application form should be returned to Bluefin Sport together with a cheque made payable to 'Bluefin Insurance Services.'
Please note if you make a postal application, a £5.00 administration fee is payable on top of the premium.
If you purchase your cover online, you will be able to download your policy documents from Bluefin Sport’s website. We recommend saving the PDF attachment to your computer - you will also receive an email attaching your policy documents. Included within the policy documents pack is a poster which can be displayed at your clubs premises so players are aware of the cover in place.
When you affiliate through Whole Game System, you will need to provide evidence of personal accident insurance for Adult 11-a-side teams and Youth teams. You will be prompted to upload your clubs personal accident policy documents through Whole Game System, which you can do from your computer as you will have saved the policy documents in PDF format when you purchased your insurance. Please note that checks will be made to ensure that you have purchased the correct cover and that cover is in force for the whole of Season 2017/18.
Legal Liabilities (including Public Liability)
The County Cover Scheme is available to affiliated clubs, leagues and match officials affiliated to the Association. Cover is arranged by the association as a group policy, so premiums are more affordable. This allows you to purchase the cover at a much cheaper premium, whilst you also benefit from the wider cover of a policy that has been designed specifically with grassroots football in mind.
Five elements of cover in one unique package
1. Public Liability - £ 10,000,000
2. Employers liability - £ 10,000,000
3. Officers and committee liability - £ 5,000,000
4. Professional indemnity - £ 10,000,000
5. Cyber Liability - £ 250,000
For further information, please contact Cellyn Crook, Operations Administrator (finance). For County-cover, the premium is £20 per club
County-cover automatically includes cover for Legal Defence costs up to £100,000 in respect of a Player-to-Player claim, subject to acceptance by the insurers.
• Please note that the County-cover products are only available to clubs and teams participating at steps 5 and below. If your club or one of its teams plays at Step 4 and above, please contact Bluefin Sport as they can provide a separate quotation.
• Cover is not provided for the operation of a licensed premises. This element of cover is usually provided under a commercial combined insurance policy. Please contact Bluefin Sport for a separate quotation.