Vacancy - Discipline Administrator
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
This is an exciting role within Hampshire FA. We are looking for an innovative and highly organised individual with an attention to detail to assist various roles in the disciplinary department dealing with clubs across the county, working to preserve and protect grassroots football and its participants.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will be responsible for the processing of match official reports, and processing of, misconduct through the application of the FA’s guidelines and regulations.
- You will assist with varying day to day tasks to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Working in partnership with the Discipline and Safeguarding Teams.
- Take payments from Participants over the phone and receipt on the system accordingly.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Relevant experience of administrative roles and knowledge of Microsoft products preferable (training will be given where needed)
- The ability to work under pressure as part of team while managing individual workload and priorities
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service, with excellent communication skill
HOW TO APPLY
Please see the accompanying advert & job description, full role profile & person specification and supporting information (Download Here). These should be used as a guide when completing the application form. The application form can be made available in alternative formats and should this be required please contact us to advise of your requirements. Please complete the application form by clicking here.
Please note: Once started, the application cannot be saved to return to at a later date.
If shortlisted, you will be invited to interview for the role. The exact format of the interview will be confirmed with notice of the interview and reasonable adjustments can be made to accommodate any needs you may have. Hampshire FA has an understanding and commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion and would be grateful if you could complete an optional, anonymous equality monitoring form as part of your application. By completing this questionnaire, you are helping us to plan and ensure we recruit from a diverse pool of applicants that are appropriate and relevant to the community we serve.
Please complete the equality monitoring form by clicking here.
Hampshire FA are committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through the FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Application closing date – Monday 20th March
Interview date – Week of 27th March (Somborne Drive, Havant, PO9 5AN). Times TBC.