This is an exciting role within Hampshire FA. We are looking for an innovative and highly organised individual with an attention to detail to assist various roles in the disciplinary department dealing with clubs across the county, working to preserve and protect grassroots football and its participants.
- You will be responsible for the processing of match official reports, and processing of, misconduct through the application of the FA’s guidelines and regulations.
- You will assist with varying day to day tasks to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Working in partnership with the Discipline and Safeguarding Teams.
- Take payments from Participants over the phone and receipt on the system accordingly.
- Relevant experience of administrative roles and knowledge of Microsoft products preferable (training will be given where needed)
- The ability to work under pressure as part of team while managing individual workload and priorities
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service, with excellent communication skill
Applications by 2nd January 2024
To apply, please complete the online application form by Monday 2nd January, interviews will take place week commencing 9th January 2024.