Your role will be to support in coordinating league fixtures, as well as being present on match days to facilitate the teams playing in the Bournemouth Veterans Play On League. We are looking for a reliable and passionate individual to become the driving force behind the new 7v7 Veterans Football League at Chapel Gate, Bournemouth.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of the development of flexible football in Hampshire! The fixtures for the league will take place on Monday evenings at Chapel Gate, between 8:00 to 10:00pm.
- You will coordinate the fixtures on the evening
- You will liaise with team managers to organise fixtures
- You will update the league table
- You will ensure the facility is set up & manage equipment
- You will take player registrations on the evening
- You will take payments and track finance
- You will support promoting the league in the local area
- FA DBS & FA safeguarding qualification
- FA First Aid in Football qualification
Applications by Friday 16th February
To apply, complete the online application form linked below.
Interviews to be held week commencing 19th February