This is an exciting role within Hampshire FA. We are looking for an innovative and highly organised individual with an attention to detail to lead in investigating disciplinary investigations across the county, working to preserve and protect grassroots football and its participants.
- You will be responsible for the investigation into, and processing of, misconduct through the application of the FA’s guidelines and regulations.
- You will manage and oversee the investigations process from the receipt of a report of misconduct, liaising with individuals, clubs, leagues and/or referees who have made or received a misconduct report or complaint
- Working in partnership with the Discipline and Safeguarding Teams you will be required to make a decision about whether a charge should be raised, and the appropriate charge type.
- Relevant experience of conducting investigations or research into sensitive issues
- The ability to work under pressure as part of team while managing individual workload and priorities
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service, with excellent communication skill
Applications close September 13th.
Interviews will take place week commencing September 18th.