Hampshire FA are looking for a volunteer to support the Appointment of Referees to the Junior Premier League (JPL) within Hampshire.
As Referees Appointment Secretary it is essential you are well organised and a good communicator and are able to deal with all administration relating to the appointment of referees to the Junior Premier League (JPL) and Hampshire FA County Cup Competitions.
You should also be in possession of both a FA Criminal Records Check and Safeguarding Children certificate (or complete this requirement prior to being appointed in the role).
- To receive list of Registered Referees from Hampshire FA.
- To receive fixtures from the (JPL).
- Allocate the appropriate level of referee / assistant referee to matches (including appointment of those referees seeking promotion).
- To work with the existing appointment secretary for the central venue competition at Stoneham Lane Football Complex
- To appoint to Hampshire FA County Cup matches (up to but not including semi-final) for JPL member clubs
- To send a copy of appointments to League Fixtures Secretaries, Referees, League Club Secretaries.
- Re-appoint to matches where necessary.
- To monitor referees’ administration (including acceptance of games, closed dates etc).
- To keep a record of your appointments, to enable you to monitor the frequency of individual referee appointing.
- Deal with correspondence from Hampshire FA or Referee Focus Group (RFG).
- To attend meetings as requested by Hampshire FA and the Referee Focus Group (as required).
- To undertake any training deemed appropriate.
All referee related out of pocket expenses would be reimbursed. This will include postage costs, telephone expenses and travelling expenses (at Hampshire FA mileage rate) for Appointment Secretary and Referee Focus Group (RFG) business.
If you wish to be considered for this role please forward your details, including (in no more than 200 words) why you wish to be considered for this role, to Hampshire FA's Referee Development Manager Andy Moisey (Andy.Moisey@HampshireFA.Com) by no later than 1 September 2023.