Vacancy: Female Recreational Football Development Officer
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
We are looking for someone to drive the development of all 16+ female recreational football in Hampshire. The successful candidate will look to retain existing participation in Southampton and grow new opportunities wider, throughout Hampshire, maximising the impact of the Lionesses’ recent success at UEFA Women’s Euro 2022!
Download the application pack here which includes: job advert and description, application process, full rile profile & person specification and supporting information.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will lead the Southampton Host City Legacy Plan for the UEFA Womens Championship 2022
- You will retain existing female recreational participation within the Southampton boundaries
- You will upscale the provision in Southampton and replicate this in other areas of the county
- You will maximise the legacy impact of UEFA Women’s Euro 2022
- You will ensure recreational female football in Hampshire is safe, fun and inclusive
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- The ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
- The ability to engage women in physical activity
- The ability to connect and work within local communities
- The determination to fail forwards - try > fail > learn > repeat
Applications Closing Date: Tuesday 4th October
Interview Date: Monday 17th October (In Person @ Winklebury Football Complex, RG23 8BF)