Please see the opportunities we have for university students who have the option of a placement year:
Click here to download the role descriptions
We are looking for students to specialise and gain experience in one or more of the following areas with the option of being based at one or more of our sites across the county:
- Adult Male Football Development Intern
- Women & Girls Football Development Intern
- Equality & Inclusion Intern
- Marketing & Communications Intern
- Design Intern
- Remote/Flexible Working
- Winklebury Football Complex, Basingstoke
- Stoneham Lane Football Complex, Southampton
- Front Lawn Community Hub, Havant
- Interns are able to claim up to £100 towards travel expenses per month
- Working hours will vary depending on the roles but all roles will be 37 per week and for a duration of one full year (5th September 2022 - 25th August 2023)
- All roles will require evening and weekend work (some more than others)
Follow this LINK to complete an application form. You will also have the opportunity to send a CV, portfolio/examples of your work (design intern) and Covering Letter should you wish. Details on how to do this can be found in the application form.
Hampshire FA have an understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and would be grateful if you could complete an optional, anonymous Equality Monitoring form as part of your application. By completing this questionnaire, you are helping us to plan for the future and ensure we recruit from a diverse pool of applicants that are appropriate and relevant to the community we service. Please complete the Equality Monitoring form by clicking here.
Please contact Alice.Weaving@HampshireFA.com to access this application form in other formats.
We have set three provisional interview dates which you can find on the application form, if any of these do not suit please get in contact and have a chat with with us.
9th June 2022
If you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact Alice Weaving, Coaching and Workforce Football Development Officer.
Phone: 01256 853021