Hampshire FA is now welcoming applications for the position of Male Pathway Football Development Officer.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION PACK HERE
Online Information Evening - Wednesday 6 April 2022, 6PM - Register Here
What is the role?
We are looking for someone to drive the development of male football in Hampshire; retaining and growing participation across youth, adult, vets and walking football.
What will you do?
- You will lead the development of all male football from youth through to walking football
- You will support leagues and clubs to improve the overall football provision in Hampshire
- You will explore new ways and deliver different formats of football and engage new players
- You will ensure male football in Hampshire is safe, fun and inclusive
What do you need?
- The ability to build and maintain working relationships
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work around challenges by developing new solutions
- The determination to fail better - try > fail > learn > repeat
Please see the accompanying advert & job description, full role profile & person specification and supporting information (all included in the Application Pack - Download Here). These should be used as a guide when completing the application form linked below. The application form can be made available in alternative formats and should this be required please contact us to advise of your requirements (Chris.Smith@HampshireFA.com).
Please complete the application form by clicking here.
If shortlisted, you will be invited to interview for the role. The exact format of the interview will be confirmed with notice of the interview and reasonable adjustments can be made to accommodate any needs you may have.
Hampshire FA have an understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and would be grateful if you could complete an optional, anonymous equality monitoring form as part of your application. By completing this questionnaire, you are helping us to plan for the future and ensure we recruit from a diverse pool of applicants that are appropriate and relevant to the community we serve.
Please complete the equality monitoring form by clicking here.
Hampshire FA are committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through the FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
- Virtual Information Evening - Wednesday 6th April 2022, 6PM
- Application Closing Date - Wednesday 20th April 2022
- Interview Dates - Week Commencing 2nd May 2022