Hampshire FA is excited to be welcoming applications for the position of Independent Chair on our Inclusion Advisory Group ('IAG').
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION PACK HERE
What is the role?
We are looking for a new voluntary chair to build on existing foundations and oversee a transformation of how we engage with local communities to ensure as many people as possible can play, watch and volunteer in the game.
What will you do?
- You would lead and inspire a talented Inclusion Advisory Group team
- You would work with IAG Members and all Hampshire FA staff to understand local needs
- You would develop inclusive strategies and culture within Hampshire football
- You would provide objective feedback to Hampshire FA staff/Board and challenge us to excel in Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
What do you need?
- The ability to identify key issues relating to Equality, Inclusion, and Diversity
- The ability to plan, drive, and chair meetings
- A positive attitude to the requirements of the role
- The ability to challenge, support, and influence those around you
To apply, please complete the online application form by clicking here.
Please review the application pack (download here) in full before completing the form. If you are unable to access the form or have any additional needs please contact Alienor.Chartier@HampshireFA.com
If shortlisted, you will be invited to an informal interview for the role. The interview will be arranged at your convenience and we will happily work around any commitments you have.
Hampshire FA have an understanding and commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion and would be grateful if you could complete an optional anonymous equality monitoring form as part of your application. By completing this questionnaire, you are helping us to plan for the future and ensure we recruit from a diverse pool of applicants that are appropriate and relevant to the community we serve.
Please complete the equality monitoring form by clicking here.
Hampshire FA are committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through the FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
- Application Closing date - Monday 23rd May 2022
- Interviews - by appointment