VACANCY: Football Investigations Officer
This is an exciting new role within Hampshire FA. We are looking for an innovative and highly organised individual with an attention to detail to lead in disciplinary investigation across the county, working to preserve and protect grassroots football and its participants.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the investigation into, and processing of, misconduct through the application of the FA’s guidelines and regulations.
- You will manage and oversee the investigations process from the receipt of a report of misconduct, liaising with individuals, clubs, leagues and/or referees who have made or received a misconduct report or complaint.
- Working in partnership with the Discipline (and Safeguarding Teams) you will be required to make a decision about whether a charge should be raised, and the appropriate charge type.
What do you need?
- Relevant experience of conducting investigations or research into sensitive issues.
- The ability to work under pressure as part of team while managing individual workload and priorities.
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service, with excellent communication skill.
How to Apply:
Please see the accompanying advert job description, full role profile person specification and supporting information (Download Here). These should be used as a guide when completing the application form. The application form can be made available in alternative formats and should this be required please contact us to advise of your requirements.
Please complete the application form by clicking here.
If shortlisted, you will be invited to interview for the role. The exact format of the interview will be confirmed with notice of the interview and reasonable adjustments can be made to accommodate any needs you may have.
Hampshire FA have an understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and would be grateful if you could complete an optional, anonymous equality monitoring form as part of your application. By completing this questionnaire, you are helping us to plan for the future and ensure we recruit from a diverse pool of applicants that are appropriate and relevant to the community we serve.
Please complete the equality monitoring form by clicking here.
Hampshire FA are committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (check through the FA DBS process). The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Application Deadline: Friday 15th July 2022
Interviews: Week Commencing 25th July 2022