We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Finance Administrator to join Hampshire FA’s Finance Team, to assist the Finance Director.
Download the Job Pack
- You will support the Finance Director with day to day financial matters.
- You will be responsible for ensuring income and expenditure is recorded on Xero and preparing suppliers for payment.
- You will update and maintain the Fixed Asset Register.
- You will be responsible for preparing the quarterly prepayments and accruals schedules.
- You will assist the Finance Director with the quarterly management accounts which are presented to the Board of Directors
- The ambition to work in finance.
- Experience on Xero would be an advantage but not mandatory.
Please see the accompanying advert job description, full role profile person specification and supporting information (Download Here). These should be used as a guide when completing the application form. The application form can be made available in alternative formats and should this be required please contact us to advise of your requirements (Chris.Smith@HampshireFA.com).
Please complete the application form by clicking here.
If shortlisted, you will be invited to interview for the role. The exact format of the interview will be confirmed with notice of the interview and reasonable adjustments can be made to accommodate any needs you may have.
Hampshire FA have an understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and would be grateful if you could complete an optional, anonymous equality monitoring form as part of your application. By completing this questionnaire, you are helping us to plan for the future and ensure we recruit from a diverse pool of applicants that are appropriate and relevant to the community we serve.
Please complete the equality monitoring form by clicking here.
Hampshire FA are committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (check through the FA DBS process). The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Application Closing Date – 26 June 2022
Interview Dates – From 4 July 2022