We are looking for someone to plan and deliver a number of weekly recreational football sessions for women across Southampton.
Download the Job Advert
- Commit to the planning and delivery of multiple weekly sessions across the women's recreational football programme in Southampton.
- Engage with local communities to promote new and existing sessions to boost participation.
- Encourage and support participants to undertake FA coaching qualifications.
- Introduction to Coaching Football Qualification (previously FA Level 1)
- The ability to lead group sessions, and adapt these based on varying numbers/abilities
- The ability to demonstrate a range of communication styles to suit individual needs
To express your interest, complete the online form linked below.
Interviews will take place w/c 4th July