We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Safeguarding officer to join Hampshire FA’s Safeguarding Team, to help promote and embed safeguarding practice across the county and improve the playing environment for all participants.
Download the Job Pack Here
- You will support the Designated Safeguarding Lead to meet the FA’s Safeguarding 365 Operating Standards
- You will lead in dealing with poor practice concerns relating to Children and Adults at Risk
- You will support and extend positive relationships with our network of volunteer Club and League Welfare Officers
- You will lead the co ordination of unannounced safeguarding visits across the county
- Relevant experience in a child protection, safeguarding or welfare role
- The ability to build and maintain working relationships across the County FA and with external agencies
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to manage a diverse workload, prioritising work according to risk and timeframes
Please see the accompanying advert job description, full role profile person specification and supporting information (Download Here). These should be used as a guide when completing the application form. The application form can be made available in alternative formats and should this be required please contact us (Melanie.Gill@HampshireFA.com) to advise of your requirements.
Please complete the application form by clicking here.
If shortlisted, you will be invited to interview for the role. The exact format of the interview will be confirmed with notice of the interview and reasonable adjustments can be made to accommodate any needs you may have.
Hampshire FA have an understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and would be grateful if you could complete an optional, anonymous equality monitoring form as part of your application. By completing this questionnaire, you are helping us to plan for the future and ensure we recruit from a diverse pool of applicants that are appropriate and relevant to the community we serve.
Please complete the equality monitoring form by clicking here.
Hampshire FA are committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (check through the FA DBS process). The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Application Closing Date: Friday 24th June 2022
Interviews: Monday 4th July 2022