Exciting opportunity for someone to oversee the delivery of a high-quality coaching and games programme for our expanding, first-of-a-kind academy.
Download the Application Pack Here
Going into just our second season we will be increasing our academy from 2 to 4 teams and including our first female team within that number. We are looking for someone to lead the continued expansion of the programme and oversee the delivery of a high-quality coaching and games programme to complement the education of our students.
- You will oversee delivery of a full football programme for four squads (3 x male & 1 x female)
- You will coach, develop and inspire 16-19 year olds to reach their sport and education goals
- You will welcome and safely integrate the new female players into the programme
- You will support promotion and recruitment for our expanding academy in seasons to come
- UEFA B Football Coaching qualification or higher/equivalent
- In date FA Safeguarding/Medical qualifications and DBS check
- Experience of working with and/or developing 16-19 year olds
- The ability to lead and inspire a team of coaches
Please see the accompanying advert & job description, full role profile & person specification and supporting information (Download Here). These should be used as a guide when completing the application form. The application form can be made available in alternative formats and should this be required please contact us to advise of your
Please complete the application form by clicking here.
If shortlisted, you will be invited to interview for the role. The exact format of the interview will be confirmed with notice of the interview and reasonable adjustments can be made to accommodate any needs you may have. Hampshire FA have an understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and would be grateful if you could complete an optional, anonymous equality monitoring form as part of your application. By completing this questionnaire, you are helping us to plan for the future and ensure we recruit from a diverse pool of applicants that are appropriate and relevant to the community we serve.
Please complete the equality monitoring form by clicking here.
Hampshire FA are committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through the FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Application closing date - 12pm on Monday 15th August 2022
Interviews dates - Tuesday 23rd August 2022