Exciting opportunity for someone to drive the development of grassroots coaching and volunteer workforce.
Download the Application Pack Here
We are looking for someone to drive the development of the grassroots coaching and volunteer football workforce in Hampshire delivering a programme of continued professional development for grassroots coaches and inspiring young people to play a pivotal role in local football.
- You will coordinate the Hampshire FA Coaches Community
- You will help local grassroots coaches to learn and develop in their roles
- You will drive diversification of the grassroots coaching workforce in Hampshire
- You will lead our youth engagement and support the Hampshire FA Youth Network
- You will support the wider volunteer workforce
- A determination to develop coaches and young people
- The ability to build and maintain working relationships
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The determination to fail forwards try fail learn repeat
Please see the accompanying advert & job description, full role profile & person specification and supporting information (Download Here). These should be used as a guide when completing the application form. The application form can be made available in alternative formats and should this be required please contact us to advise of your
Please complete the application form by clicking here.
Please note: Once started, the application cannot be saved to return to at a later date. Please see a preview of all application questions here.
If shortlisted, you will be invited to interview for the role. The exact format of the interview will be confirmed with notice of the interview and reasonable adjustments can be made to accommodate any needs you may have. Hampshire FA have an understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and would be grateful if you could complete an optional, anonymous equality monitoring form as part of your application. By completing this questionnaire, you are helping us to plan for the future and ensure we recruit from a diverse pool of applicants that are appropriate and relevant to the community we serve.
Please complete the equality monitoring form by clicking here.
Hampshire FA are committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through the FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Application closing date - Friday 26th August 2022
Interviews dates - w/c Monday 5th September 2022