University Intern Opportunities At Hampshire FA 2021/22
Hampshire FA are an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages people from diverse backgrounds to apply for all roles. After a review, we are taking a number of steps to diversify our workforce through more inclusive recruitment practice.
Steps taken include but are not limited to;
- reviewing the language used within adverts and role descriptions (gender decoder, consultation with IAG and associated reference groups)
- using application forms (in place of CVs/Covering Letters) and anonymous shortlisting to mitigate unconscious bias
- making all documents, including application form, available in a variety of formats
- anonymously monitoring the diversity of the application pool for each role,
- broadening our advertising and promotion network
Hampshire FA are committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. For this vacancy, successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through the FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining a post with Hampshire FA, all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Hampshire FA appointments are subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks and the receipt of references. All staff who are new to the County FA will receive a Safeguarding Induction and Briefing and will be subject to a probationary period.
If you would like to discuss any of the above with us or have suggestions that could further improve the inclusivity of our recruitment process please contact Chris Smith at Chris.Smith@HampshireFA.com