Ahead of the rollout of the new Player Registration Portal (Launching 17th March 2021), Player Registration via Whole Game system will be unavailable from the 10th March to the 17th March.
During this time users will be unable to access the Player Registration Tab. All other Whole Game System functionality will remain online.
The below actions cannot take place during this time;
- Adding players to clubs/teams
- Detaching players from clubs/teams
- Updating player details including date of birth & email
- De-duplicating player accounts
- Deactivating player accounts
- Deregistering league player memberships
- Linking a parent account to a child account
For any further information please see The FA Grassroots Technology Update, or email GrassrootsTechnology@TheFA.com
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.