The team are delighted to confirm Stoneham Lane Football Complex will be fully re-opening the facility building from Monday 23rd August 2021.
More information about Stoneham Lane Football Complex can be found here
Following a lengthy period of part-closure due to COVID-19 restrictions, the facility will be fully re-opening from Monday 23rd August 2021. This means there will be some important changes in the way the facility is used:
- EACH INDIVIDUAL will require their own QR Code upon arrival and scan via the turnstiles to access (more information here or download our support document here) THIS IS ESSENTIAL!
- No dogs (except guide dogs) are permitted.
- Bike storage is available in both west and east side car parks.
- Changing rooms will be available (matchplay only) upon request.
- Alcohol sales will resume (not permitted outdoors).
- Seating area will be available in the café area.
- Meeting rooms are available to hire (subject to availability).
- Facemasks are not required inside, however if anyone feels they need too, please do so.
For any general enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and continued support.