- To be a voice for young referees
- To support new referees
- To assist referee development
- Experience in delivering projects and events with both The FA and the RA
- Experience in presenting, tutoring and delivery of refereeing events
- Personal and professional development opportunities
There has never been a better time to be a Referee. We want committed, enthusiastic and driven people who want to have a positive impact on English refereeing. The FA are looking to utilise and enhance the skills and attributes within the referee workforce, to help recruit, retain and develop new Referees.
The RA is a long standing partner of The FA, which provides support networks for ALL referees and we want to engage young people who want to have a positive influence on retaining young people in the game, supporting The RA work at events, the future direction of the RA and welfare of young people with leading partners.
If you would like to be considered for the new National Young Referee Development Team, all you need to do is complete the form linked below. Applications must be received by Friday 30th October
National Young Referee Development Team Application Form
Should you have any questions, contact; Farai Hallam or Paul Field