Food & Beverage and Kitchen Assistant Vacancy
We are looking to expand our team with an outstanding individual to assist in providing an exceptional Food and Beverage experience to our guests. This role will involve working across both the Café and Kitchen.
Based at Stoneham Lane Football Complex
Hourly rate of £8.50 and minimum 15 hours including weekends. Applicants must be 18+ years old due to working on the bar.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Within the kitchen you will be required to prepare food, clear down or open up the cafe depending on your shift, within the bar you will serve hot and cold beverages and light bar snacks.
- Making sure guests are greeted with a warm smile, the food offering is to standard, and that the cafe is clean and tidy at all times.
- In both areas you must ensure that standards of presentation and service are maintained at all times. You will welcome, and greet our guests to the Cafe and provide excellent guest service by understanding the needs of the guest and acting on these needs promptly, effectively and with confidence.
- Work within the team on duty to ensure that all standards are met.
- Responsibility must be taken for any problems or queries that arise during your shift, to either resolve them yourself or seek assistance from the Manager on duty.
- Be fully aware of the Football Complex, facilities and services available in all departments and all relevant cost and prices and observe the public areas and rectify any faults of tidiness and cleanliness.
- Passionate, well presented, motivated team member.
- Ideally you will have worked in a hospitality/food and beverage environment and be able to demonstrate initiative.
- You will be someone who has a reputation for delivering great service and being fun to work with.
- You will be committed to working on a rota basis, which includes shift work and working weekends.
- We don't need you to be fully trained in systems and procedures, but we do need you to want to do a great job
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (desirable)
The closing date for applications is 12pm on 24 January 2020.
To apply please send a CV and a covering letter marked Private and Confidential to Pete Hussey (Centre Manager) at Pete.Hussey@HampshireFA.com or Hampshire FA, Stoneham Lane Football Complex, Stoneham Lane, Eastleigh, SO16 2PA.
Equality and Diversity
We value diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. To ensure our recruitment processes are non-discriminatory and that we maintain a diverse workforce profile, we ask applicants to complete an Equality and Diversity monitoring form to enable us to collate anonymised data, which helps us to monitor the diversity profile of all our job applicants.
Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
As this role involves direct access to young people under the age of 18 and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process to ensure their suitability for the role, which will include a Criminal Records Check through the Disclosure Barring Service.