- Who is playing/coaching/refereeing/volunteering/supporting football in Hampshire?
- How much discrimination is there in our game?
- What are the challenges of returning to football COVID-19?
Equality monitoring data provides Hampshire FA with information about the extent to which we are complying fully with the detailed requirements of the Equality Act 2010. By completing this questionnaire, you are helping us to plan for the future and ensure that the services provided to our community are appropriate and relevant.
There is no place for discrimination in football. Understanding the prevalence and knowledge of discrimination within Hampshire football and the experience of those members of our community that are forced to face incidents of racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic abuse, or any other form of discrimination, will help us to improve our services and further deter such behaviour.
The impact of COVID-19 has been far reaching and has affected everyone differently. As football returns, Hampshire FA want to know the challenges faced by our community so we can tailor the support we offer accordingly.
As part of Hampshire FA's continued commitment towards achieving equality in all areas of our operations, we use data collected via equality monitoring to:
• Establish a strong evidence base for our activities, policies and practices
• Assess whether our policies and practices are fair and do not disproportionately affect particular groups
• Identify gaps in performance, find new approaches to improve and adopt good practices
• Collect general feedback on perception of Hampshire FA
Please note: The information you provide on this questionnaire is anonymous and will be treated in confidence. You are not required to provide your name and completing it is entirely voluntary.
As set out above, Hampshire FA collects this information for the sole purpose of helping us to ensure we are meeting our obligations under the Equality Act 2010 and to assist us in our ambition to exceed the standards set out by the Act. Any information you do provide will not be used for any other purpose.
We do not pass any of the information provided in this form to any third party. This will always be in collated form and this questionnaire and your answers or data will never be shared.