THE ANNUAL HEALTH CHECK IS OPEN
Accredited clubs are proud to maintain high standards to make sure they are among the best places to play and enjoy football in England. Each season, clubs make sure their people and policies are up to scratch.
The FA support our grassroots clubs by making this process simple and efficient. Clubs manage their records through the Whole Game System. This shows clubs where things are ok. It also helps flag up if something is slipping or needs renewing. This helps us to ensure football is safe, fun and inclusive for all those who take part in football at an accredited club.
The FA is proud to reward clubs that meet the standard. On successful completion of the Annual Health Check clubs receive special benefits and rewards from The FA. These include:
- Updated club certificate for the season
- Promotional digital resources and logos to use as part of their club identity
- Access to funded football equipment including Nike footballs
- Ongoing support from The FA and County FAs.
- The window is now open between 16 September 2019 till 31 January 2020.
Ready to complete the process? Watch to understand the simple 3 step process:
Start annual health check process