The FA Futsal Fund
The aim of the FA Futsal Fund is to increase the opportunity for players to play futsal on a regular basis, in a structured games programme, through the establishment of new youth futsal leagues or divisions.
As a result, eligible organisations are able to apply for grants of up to £3000 in order to assist the establishment of new leagues/divisions (£1500 for one league or division, £3000 for two or more leagues or divisions).
Who Can Apply?
- County Football Associations who are running or plan to run leagues
- Youth football or futsal leagues
- Adult leagues setting up youth futsal provisions
- Affiliated Clubs wishing to develop youth futsal leagues
- PL & EFL Community Trusts
- FA University Community Football Hubs
Who Can’t Apply?
- Organisations seeking retrospective funding for costs that have already been made or are due before an offer of a grant has been awarded
- Profit making organisations
- Football or Futsal Clubs wishing to create new teams
- Educational establishments Local authorities
- Small sided providers
- Groups wishing to apply for charitable status
- Walking Football Clubs
Priority will be given to applications in the following categories:
- Youth futsal leagues – U18s and below
- Youth football leagues – U18s and below
- Competitions being run by County FA’s
- The advice of County FA’s
What Constitutes a League?
- Games may be run on a monthly, weekly or bi-weekly basis but must deliver over a minimum of 7 rounds during a playing season.
- Leagues must be held in appropriate venues using futsal specific equipment
- Leagues must contain a minimum of 8 teams
- Leagues must be affiliated to your County FA and be administered using FA Full Time
- All referees must be qualified, and FA affiliated.
- Leagues must have a named welfare officer
Applications are open from the 10th June 2019 until the 2nd August 2019 (5pm close time). Successful applicants will receive a grant of either £1500 or £3000 as well as a small starter pack of 4 futsal balls, a ball carrier, and a scorecard.
- Facility hire
- Referees/coordinator fees
- Marketing and promotion
- Affiliation and insurance fees
- FA Safeguarding and welfare courses for league officials
- FA DBS for league officials
- FA First Aid courses for league officials
Applicants will be made aware as to whether or not their application has been successful on the 2nd September 2019.
For any further queries regarding the application process please see the guidance document linked below or contact: email@example.com
To apply please visit: Grantshot