Coach Mentor Applications
The Football Association Coach Mentors
The Football Association is looking to appoint Coach Mentors to support local County Football Associations.
They will work with specific projects, supporting:
• FA Charter Standard Clubs
• Specific target groups (BAME, Female and Disability)
• Grassroots Clubs
• League Support
• Post Qualification Support
• FA SSE Wildcats
You would be working on a part-time basis, on a minimum 50 hour contract for the season and will each provide agreed hours of mentoring support, across a 12 month period. Mentors will provide quality targeted support that challenges coaches to excel in their work and enhance coaching standards nationally.
The aim of the Mentoring programme is;
• To support the development of coaches in Grassroots football leaving a lasting legacy
• To work with Clubs to identify the needs of coaches
• To mentor and support coaches
• To observe, provide feedback and create action plans for clubs and individuals
• To develop and deliver a programme of support for coaches across the 4 corners
• To support coach development, focusing upon the knowledge, skills and attributes to be an effective coach
• To support and develop reflection skills
• To deliver individual, bespoke club based events to support the learning of coaches
The mentoring programme will meet the needs of coaches at a local level, promoting and cascading the principles of the England DNA, as well as linking with The FA Respect programme.
We now seek applications from perspective mentors with the right credentials, knowledge, skills attributes and time to provide mentoring opportunities for coaches.
Hampshire FA are recruiting an FA Coach Mentor, on a 50 hour contract, to support with mentoring specifically in the north of the county.
If you wish to be considered for one of the Coach Mentor positions please click here to complete the application form and attach your CV. Please note that only electronic applications will be accepted.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on Sunday 3rd February. Any applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
Unfortunately, as we will not be able to respond to everyone individually if you do not hear from us by Friday 8th February 2019, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Interviews are scheduled to take place within the region on 26th February 9am – 12pm at Hampshire County Football Association.
Following interview, successful candidates accepted as a FA Coach Mentor will be required to complete local induction training (for which no fee will be payable).
No further Interview dates will be available, therefore please only apply if you are able to commit to attend these dates. If you have any queries please contact us on email@example.com
To apply: Please follow the link in the advert below