Portsmouth Local Area Referee Committee are looking for a new Mentor Coordinator to join their team.
The Mentor Co-ordinators role is to provide support and encouragement to all new referees, those in transition from youth to adult football, referees considering promotion, or when problems are identified by the referee, the local appointment secretary or LARC, through a team of selected mentors. You should also be in possession of both a CRC and a FA Safe Guarding Children Certificate.
- To recruit mentors.
- To provide support and guidance to mentors.
- To allocate appropriate mentors to mentees.
- To maintain a register of mentors and mentees for the area.
- To liaise with the Hampshire FA Referee’s Department.
- To liaise with the Referee’s course tutor(s).
- To attend relevant session of the FA Referees Course(s) to introduce yourself.
- To liaise with Level T Co-ordinator to provide each new referee with a mentor.
- To ensure referees are being given the support and encouragement required.
- Respond to all correspondence.
- To attend meetings as requested (including Mentor Co-ordinators meetings).
- To undertake any training deemed appropriate.
For more information, or to apply please contact Declan Hellyer - Declan.Hellyer@HampshireFA.com