Football Development Assistant
Application close: 6 May 2018
Commences: 1st September 2018 (Flexible)
Contract Type: Temporary
Contract Hours: Full Time
Working Hours: 8:30 - 5:15pm Monday - Friday
Remuneration/ Pay rate: Unpaid Placement but Coaching CPD budget available
Location: Basingstoke, Havant or remote working. You may from time to time be required to work across the county as and when required.
Details: The terms of this role can be very flexible and if it is something which interests you, give us a call for a chat on 01256 843009 and ask for Pedro Viveiros.
If you are interested in this role please email a copy of your CV and Covering Letter to Pedro.Viveiros@HampshireFA.com.
Applications close on the 6th May 2018 and interviews will take place on Week Commencing 21st May 2018.
Please contact Pedro Viveiros on 01256 853 009 if you have any questions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the development and maintenance of adult male 11v11 game in Hampshire under the #PlayOn banner
- Support the Adult Male Football Development Officer in delivering and developing the Hampshire FA -Early Warning System (EWS).
- Support the delivery of Flexible Football across Hampshire
- Support the development of HFAPlayOn.com
- Support the development of resources to help leagues and clubs.
- Support the coach education department to sustain/develop adult male 11v11 football
- Support the review into the current structure of adult male 11v11 football, incorporating flexible format competitions and youth football
- Support the delivery of the Equality Action Plan
- Work with Referee department to ensure referee provision matches football provision
- Act as additional Point of contact for North Hants Divisional Football Association
- Report to Hampshire FA Development Committee
Contact: Pedro Viveiros
Phone: 01256 853 009