Apply: Hampshire FA Club Retention and Innovation Fund
WHAT IS THE CLUB RETENTION FUND?
This funding should be seen as a one-off grant, to help a struggling team to keep going. Each applicant club needs to demonstrate how they will use the funding to avoid folding and what changes they will make to ensure long term sustainability.
The Fund is available to Charter Standard Clubs and those willing to commit to working toward achieving the status within 12 months; going through this process has been proven to increase team sustainability.
WHAT IS THE CLUB INNOVATION FUND?
This funding is available for clubs/teams wishing to setup pilot programmes to enhance their existing provision in one of the following ways:
Boys’ clubs creating girls’ teams
- If you are currently running boys football teams and are interested in introducing provision for girls
Youth Futsal club delivery
- If you are interested in providing Futsal delivery within your club environment to support player development/retention
Youth to adult transition (male & female)
- If you are interested in setting up a formal link to ensure players have a clear pathway from youth to adult football
Recreational Hubs attached to Youth Clubs
- Turn up & play sessions for non-tradition participants within the club (parents, siblings, new/unregistered/returning players)
Inclusive participation (disability & BAME)
- If you are delivering a specific project to engage participants with disabilities or from Black & Minority Ethnic Communities
Inter-club partnerships (HUBS)
- If you are planning to set up partnerships with other local clubs to access discounted facilities or secure long term club stability
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for either fund please click on the relevant link below:
All expressions of interest will be considered on a monthly basis, however not all will be successful. If successful a member of Hampshire FA will contact you to discuss your project further before confirming whether funding will be offered.
NEED FURTHER ADVICE?
For advice on your application please contact one of the following Football Development Officers:
Disability Football: Glenn.Brailey@hampshirefa.com
Recreational Football: Jake.Ashton@hampshirefa.com
Adult - Male: Pedro.Viveiros@hampshirefa.com
Women & Girls: Flo.Lunn@hampshirefa.com
Workforce & Leadership: Rhea.West@hampshirefa.com