The LARC Secretary’s role is to deal with all administration relating to the committee’s business. It is also to provide two-way communication between the Hampshire FA Referees Committee and LARC. The role requires that you must be in possession of validated CRB & Safeguarding Children certificates.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Hampshire FA Referees Committee / LARC Chairman
- To liaise with the Hampshire FA Referee’s Department.
- To co-ordinate information requested by Hampshire FA Referee’s Department (including youth cup final nominations).
- Set agenda with Chairman/Deputy Chairman and distribute to all LARC members at least one week prior to meetings.
- To arrange the venue for all meetings.
- Ensure all members know how to request additional items for the agenda.
- To take minutes of all meetings and distribute copies, together with any other information, to the members of the committee.
- Report all correspondence received (including low marks received from League Secretaries) at committee meetings.
- Respond to all correspondence received and any committee requests.
- To attend the ‘next step workshop of basic referee courses.
All referee related out of pocket expenses would be reimbursed. This will include postage costs, telephone expenses and travelling expenses (at Hampshire FA mileage rate) for LARC business.
All expense claims must be justified with a VAT receipt
Anyone interested in taking on this Role is asked to contact the Chairman of the North Hants LARC, Kevin Willey as soon as possible.
Kevin can be contacted at
Email: Kevinwilley@football39.freeserve.co.uk / Mobile: 07710 645262