Hampshire FA Coaches Community
WELCOME TO THE #HFACC!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Follow the steps below to start your sign-up:
Step 1: Scroll down the page to select the relevant Coaches Community for you. Please note, each community is split into local authorities so make sure you are signing up for the community which is most local to where you live.
Step 2: Click on the arrow (>) button which will direct you to the Google Form.
Step 3: Fill in all sections of the Google Form ensuring you enter the Community most local to you.
Step 4: Make sure you click SUBMIT before exiting the form.
Step 5: And relax... Congratulations, you are now a part of the Hampshire FA Coaches Community! Please keep an eye on your emails for news on upcoming events and follow us on Twitter for regular updates.
FEMALE COACHES: Sign up to your local area via the links below and automatically be added to the Female Coaches Community!
When signing up to the Hampshire FA Coaches Community, please be aware you are accepting the below Terms & Conditions:
• When registering for the Hampshire FA Coaches Community, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself. Hampshire FA reserve the right to cancel your membership if we discover you have provided us with inaccurate information.
• Upon sign up, you are agreeing to receiving updates on upcoming CPD events, courses and other products relating to the Hampshire FA Coaches Community, Hampshire FA, England Football Learning, and partner clubs/organisations. You can cancel your membership at any point during the season by emailing Jake.Ashton@HampshireFA.com.
• All those who sign up to the Hampshire FA Coaches Community must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
When booking on any Hampshire FA Coaches Community event or related activity, please be aware you are accepting the below Terms & Conditions:
• When registering for a CPD event, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if we discover you have provided us with inaccurate information.
• Media consent and participation consent to attend must be provided.
• Some events may incur a charge, by signing up to the event you agree to pay in full upon registration and accept the cancellation terms stated below.
• When attending a CPD event, you agree to provide proof of ID upon attending the event if asked by a Hampshire County FA member of staff. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the facility.
• After attending an event, you understand that CPD hours will only be allocated to your FA Number once you have completed the pre, during and post event tasks. Failure to do so will result in the hours not being credited to your FAN.
• Please ensure you notify Jake.Ashton@HampshireFA.com no later than 9am on the morning of the event if you are no longer attending.
• Failure to notify of your cancellation by 9am on the day of the event will result in your payment being non-refundable (applies to all paid events).
• In the event of extreme weather, we reserve the right to cancel the session at short notice for the safety of all participants.
During the Event
• Hampshire FA holds no responsibility for any injuries sustained during the event or the loss of any personal belongings. We advise attendees to consider taking out their own Personal Accident Insurance prior to the event.
• You are agreeing to respect the staff, venue, coaches, and players and their points of view and understand that if your behaviour, language, or conduct is deemed ‘unacceptable’, ‘offensive’ or ‘harmful’ for any reason, the Hampshire FA and venues reserve the right to exclude you from continuing the event and if necessary, any future events. Depending on the action this may result in the involvement of Hampshire FA disciplinary and/or safeguarding teams.
• You agree to abide by specific venue requirements relating to appropriate footwear for the surface provided (this applies to all sites with 3G pitches) and venue risk assessment.
• You may be asked to participate as a player during the event and understand that you will need to attend with the appropriate equipment (boots, shin pads, gloves).
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
• In line with FA guidance, all attendees must provide a negative lateral flow test on the day of the event to gain access. You will be asked to leave if you cannot provide proof of this.
• You will be asked to complete the COVID-19 Self Screening form here on the day of the event.
• The majority of CPD events will involve U18s players from clubs in Hampshire. Under no circumstance will you attempt to contact or engage with these players on a one-to-one basis before/during and/or after the event.
• When registering for an event, you will be asked to provide Media Consent on behalf of yourself (the individual attending the event) or your parent/guardian will be asked to complete this on your behalf if you are U18.
• There is strictly NO photography/filming permitted by any individual attending the event apart from a designated Hampshire County FA member of staff.
• Hampshire FA will allocate a Safeguarding Officer at each event which will be made clear in the event reminder details. This is your go to contact for any safeguarding matters during the event.
• Parents/guardians are responsible for U18 travel to and from the venue.
• The Hampshire FA Coaches Community Twitter page (@HFA_CC) is a platform for coaches to engage with and feel part of. By following this page, under no circumstances will foul and or abusive language be tolerated. If this is the case, you will be reported to Twitter and removed from the Hampshire FA Coaches Community followers list and membership altogether. This is likely to result in the involvement of Hampshire FA disciplinary and/or safeguarding teams.
Equality & Inclusion
Both Hampshire FA & The FA are committed to football being inclusive and providing a safe and positive experience for everyone involved in the game. If you have any additional needs, please make these known to the event organiser Jake.Ashton@HampshireFA.com prior to attending to ensure we provide the best possible experience for you.
Hampshire FA (we) would like to keep in touch with you about the Hampshire Coaches Community and any changes you may need to be aware of for the upcoming season with regards to events etc. We will never sell your data and we will keep your details safe and secure.
If you change your mind at any time and would like to cancel your membership, please email Jake.Ashton@HampshireFA.com.
For further details on how your information is used and stored, please visit:
join your coaches community!
Please select the community that is local to where you live.