a bit about us..
Hampshire FA is the governing body for football in Hampshire, committed to developing the game at all levels. In line with The Football Association's National Game Strategy, Hampshire FA has produced a four-year plan aimed at providing everyone with the opportunity to participate in football for life.
It is our objective to use the power of football to build a better future and as with all county FA's, our goal is to work towards The FA's National Game Strategy.
Get In Touch
By Phone: 01256 853000
(8:30am - 5:15pm Monday - Friday)
By Email: Support@hampshirefa.com
By Social Media:
HAMPSHIRE FA STATEMENT
Hampshire FA has completed its transition from a traditional regulator of football to achieving its objectives as a service provider to the local football community and to deliver the National Game Strategy in partnership with The Football Association with the vision of using the power of football to build a better future in all areas for all participants.
Mission ‘Delivering a first-class customer experience for all participants’
- Respected and trusted as a sports governing body
- Serve the game efficiently and effectively
- Build strong partnerships within football and externally to collectively meet the challenges of the game
- Use our scale and reach to promote opportunity and excellence for all
- Open and transparent decision-making processes and procedures
Hampshire FA strives to ensure that our activities meet our values, which have been adopted across the whole of the organisation:
- Progressive – embrace new thinking in the pursuit of continuous improvement
- Respectful – set the standards for respectful behaviour across the game
- Inclusive – champion and ensure that football is and will remain an inclusive game for everyone
- Determined – be tenacious and accountable to each other in serving the game and doing the right thing
- Excellent – the very best outcome only be achieved by sustained excellence in performance
Rules and Regulations
FA Rules and Regulations ensure fair play in the grassroots game, both on and off the pitch. Find information about the following areas here.
- Laws of the Game
- Safeguarding & Welfare