Growing your club
FA Charter Standard status is a clear demonstration to all parents, sponsors and the public, that a club (or league):
- Is well-organised, safe and offers opportunities for all
- Has FA-qualified coaches as standard
- Adheres to FA Respect Policies and Codes of Conduct
- Prioritises Child Welfare
- Maintains appropriate levels of discipline
- Has access to the County FA and FA regional workforces
- Can use the coveted ‘Three Lions’ FA crest on its marketing and business materials.
Consultations for marketing and sponsorship
Did you know you can arrange a 1-2-1 marketing & communications consultation and even a sponsorship consultation with a Hampshire FA Marketing & Communications representative? The consultations can occur in person or over the phone to make it even more convenient for you. If your club or your league is in need of any assistance, then a consultation might be a helpful start.