The Programme Was Introduced Last Season
To Support Charter Standard Clubs That Deliver Entry Level Programmes
For U5 And U6’S To Sustain A Pool Of New Players, Introduce Them Into
Football & Transition Them Into U7 Teams Playing In
A Developmental League System.
All Hampshire FA approved Tots centres are subject to FA Safeguarding requirements with all coaches/deliverers undergoing an FA Enhanced CRC check with the Children's Barred List via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
This is quality assured through Hampshire FA spot visits and means parents can feel confident that their children are experiencing football for the first time in a safe environment.
The programme also enables future coaches to be identified early and supported through an FA Playmaker course and free membership with the Hampshire FA Coaches Community.
This ongoing support network and direction to appropriate qualifications will mean the coaches are ready to hit the ground running with the newly formed U7 team the following season.
The 2019-20 Programme Yielded:
U5: 47 teams/376 players
U6: 77 teams/616 players
2020/21 Benefits Package
- FREE affiliation (current season) for team/teams (8 players equates to 1 team)
- FREE FA Playmaker courses for any new coaches leading or supporting sessions
- FREE membership with Hampshire FA Coaches Community and instant access to the collective knowledge of 100s of grassroots coaches
- Coaching materials to support sessions, plus further support via The FA Bootroom
- Specialist Tots/Entry Level CPD in the New Year
- Central advertising of endorsed sessions
- Use of the Hampshire FA 'Tots Approved' logo
- Peace of mind for parents and coaches that sessions are safeguarded and insured appropriately
Get In TouchEmail: Alice Weaving