The Programme Was Introduced Last Season To Support Charter Standard Clubs That Deliver Entry Level Programmes For U5 And U6’S To Sustain A Pool Of New Players, Introduce Them Into Football & Transition Them Into U7 Teams Playing In A Developmental League System.
All Hampshire FA approved Tots centres are subject to FA Safeguarding requirements with all coaches/delivers undergoing an FA Enhanced CRC check with the Children's Barred List via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
This is quality assured through Hampshire FA spot visits and means parents can feel confident that their children are experiencing football for the first time in a safe environment.
The programme also enables future coaches to be identified early and provides the funding required to support them through their FA Level 1 in Coaching Football meaning they are ready to hit the ground running with the newly formed U7 team the following season.
This summer Hampshire FA also provided a specific development workshop for coaches/delivers working within this early foundation phase as we look to expand the benefits available through the programme.
The 2018-19 Programme Yielded:
U5: 32 teams/256 players
U6: 54 teams/432 players
- £50 grant per team
- Free affiliation (current season) for team/teams (8 players equates to 1 team)
- Free Level 1 course for the individual taking the sessions (if they are not already qualified)
- Coaching materials to support sessions, plus further support via Hive Learning called “Foundation Phase DNA”
- Tots/Entry Level CPD
- Central advertising of endorsed sessions
- Use of the Hampshire FA 'Tots Approved' logo
Get In Touch