All instances of cautions and send offs MUST be reported, referees have NO discretion on this.
Referees are able to report misconduct in the following ways:
- Complete misconduct forms manually.
Print the required Adobe Acrobat forms at the bottom of the page, fill them in and post to the necessary County FA.
- Complete misconduct forms electronically
Fill in the relevant Microsoft Excel document electronically and then email them to the Discipline Department: discipline@HampshireFA.com
Advice on completing misconduct reports can be found in the FA Guide to Misconduct Report Writing. Further assistance can be found in the FA Caution and Send Off Guide. Both documents are located below.
Referees must compile a report and send it to the appropriate authority with in the stipulated time.*
* Reports MUST be submitted within 2 days (Sundays and Bank Holiday excluded).
When reporting cautions referees should complete the Multi Caution Match Report Form and submit it to the appropriate association, giving full details of the fixture, the player/s cautioned and the code/s for the offence/s.
The following should be taken into consideration when filling in the Multi Caution Match Report Form:
- This form is to be used for cautions only.
- Players receiving two cautions in a game must be reported on the standard misconduct reporting form.
- Players sent off or other reports of misconduct need to be reported individually on the standard misconduct report form.
- A copy of the form needs to be sent to each County that is affected. However, you are required to still include the details of all of the cautions on one form.
- To assist associations in the administration of the misconduct, please include team details on the form. (i.e. 1st, reserves, U18, U17, etc).
Standard Misconduct Report Form
The Standard Misconduct Report Form should be used for:
- Reporting players receiving two cautions in a game and therefore being dismissed from the field of play.
- Reporting players sent off.
- Other reports of misconduct that need to be reported individually.
An electronic version of the Standard Misconduct report form has been created in Microsoft Excel and in pdf and is available see Documents below.