The individual will be responsible of facilitating 2 Futsal fixtures located at Sparsholt College Sports Hall from 7:00pm-9:00pm on Friday
All sufficient documents, equipment and money will be given to the individual by Hampshire FA prior to each weekly fixture. The referee will be supplied by Hampshire FA. The individual will be required to check the sports hall is set up prior to fixtures as well as meet and greet teams as they arrive. Once each fixture is finished make sure all monies are accounted for and team sheets are fully complete. At close of play, record how much teams have paid within the book supplied and get the referee to sign that they have received payment. Pack away all relevant equipment and documents and report fixture outcomes to Hampshire FA.
Title: Hampshire County Futsal League Coordinator
Purpose of Post: To manage and co-ordinate Hampshire County Futsal league
Remuneration: £15 per hour
Hours: 2 hours per week – Friday 7pm-9pm
Locations: Sparsholt College, Winchester.
Duration: Fixed term until end of May 2019 with a view to extending beyond into the 19/20 season.
Responsible to: Assistant Football Development Officer
Please note: The post is an employed part-time position
Please note this position is not a coaching role.
Hampshire FA is committed to achieving equality and fairness in employment and service delivery. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please mention any particular requirements you may have in respect of your recruitment and deployment.
- Manage the entire delivery of a Hampshire FA Futsal league including on-the-day management of the Futsal League at the venue
- Maintain quality and regular communication with team organisers and Hampshire FA
- Maintain a good working relationship with the facility provider
- Appoint and confirm referees for fixtures
- Recruit and retain futsal teams and players
Online and Social Media
- Uploads fixtures, results and statistics to FA Full-Time website within an agreed time period
- Provide pictures and text for Hampshire FA/Assistant FDO social media accounts
- Ensure reasonable measures are in place to ensure the environment is as safe as possible
- To carry out all duties with regard to relevant legislation and The FA’s policies and procedures, including the Health and Safety Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy and Safeguarding policy.
Key skills and experience required:
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent time management
- Effective communication skills
- Able to confidently make informed decisions
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Full driving licence and transport
- Availability for Friday evenings
- Previous experience of co-ordinating sports leagues (preferably futsal/football)
- In-date Emergency First Aid certificate
- Previous experience of playing, coaching or refereeing futsal
- Qualified futsal referee
- Previous experience of using FA Full-Time
- Currently involved in grassroots futsal/football
- Knowledge and understanding of the futsal programme in England
- Knowledge of Futsal Laws of the Game
The successful candidate will receive a Hampshire FA kit.
To apply, please send your CV to Jake.Ashton@HampshireFA.com