Football Development Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Contract Hours: Full-time
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Application Close: 3 May 2019
Start Date: 6 August 2019
Remuneration: Unpaid Placement but Coaching CPD budget available.
Jobs Available: 1
Working Hours: 8:30 - 5:15pm Monday - Friday
The terms of this role can be very flexible and if it is something which interests you, give us a call for a chat on 01256 853009 and ask for Pedro Viveiros.
The role will report directly to a line manager who has recently graduated from university and has gone through the placement process and understands what is required from students and can support this accordingly.
Due to the program of work, this placement is for a whole calendar year and will run until 28th August 2020.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the development and maintenance of adult male 11v11 game in Hampshire under the #PlayOn banner
- Support the Adult Male Football Development Officer in delivering and developing the Hampshire FA -Early Warning System (EWS).
- Support the delivery of Flexible Football across Hampshire
- Support the development of playon.hampshirefa.com
- Support the development of resources to help leagues and clubs.
- Support the coach education department to sustain/develop adult male 11v11 football
- Support the review into the current structure of adult male 11v11 football, incorporating flexible format competitions and youth football
- Support the delivery of the Equality Action Plan
- Work with Referee department to ensure referee provision matches football provision
- Act as additional Point of contact for North Hants Divisional Football Association
- Report to Hampshire FA Development Committee
Please see attachment for required skills and experience.
Contact: Pedro Viveiros
Phone: 01256 853009
To Apply: Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Pedro.Viveiros@HampshireFA.com