Part Time (16 hours per week)
(Based in Havant)
circa. £8.50 per hour with an expectation to work unsociable hours
Hampshire FA would like to invite applications from suitably qualified applicants to help increase football participation through the facilities at our new site at Front Lawn Recreation Ground in Havant for the local community.The facility includes a modern floodlit enclosed 3G artificial pitch, refurbished dressing rooms, new offices and meeting room space and a renovated floodlit multi use games area.
The key areas of work for the Community Co-ordinator will be as follows:
- Covering reception and communal areas including kitchen/bar
- Ensure that the facility is a warm and welcoming environment
- Establish positive working relationships with key partner clubs and project partners
- Promote the benefits of the facility to the public and the local football community
- Ensure the facility is accessible and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Unite the game locally through the co-ordination of football provision across the project area
- Liaising with key partners to align provision to positively impact the priority areas of delivery for football
- Supporting the management of the site during peak times
Employed by Hampshire FA, the role holder will be based in Havant and will predominately involve evening and weekend work.
The closing date for applications is 30 November 2018 with interviews to be held week commencing 10 December 2018.
To apply please send a CV and a covering letter marked Private and Confidential to Gary Pratt (Community Manager) at Gary.Pratt@HampshireFA.com or Front Lawn Recreational Ground, Somborne Drive, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 5AN.
As this role involves direct access to young persons under the age of eighteen, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process, which will include a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure, to ensure their suitability for the role. Any candidates invited to interview will be sent a CFA Personal Disclosure Form, Guidance Notes and Privacy Statement to return at their interview in a sealed envelope.