Please see the information below relating to the forthcoming release of the online player registration system via the Whole Game System and many of the associated benefits + The FA Roadshow for online player registrations (league representatives welcome).
1. League Secretary sets the registration requirements before clubs start to register players
2. Clubs add their players to their “Portal” and include email address and telephone number
3. Using the player Registration tab on the Portal they then allocate the player to the team (may be more than one in different Leagues) this determines which team the player is going to be playing for that season – no requirement to sign multiple registration cards
4. There is facility for “offline” player registrations for those clubs that do not have access to a computer
5. Links directly from the Whole Game Portal to Fulltime
6. Reduces the chance of a club playing player/s whilst they are serving suspensions or are on Sine Die as the player will have one “FAN”
7. Reduces problems for clubs paying for players as the details will already be on the system, no incorrect spellings by match officials
8. Facility to sign emergency signings on the day of the match
The FA is hosting a number of webinar sessions to support members with the player registration roll-out which will commence at 7pm. Please see a list of dates below of when these will be taking place:
Monday 27th March
Tuesday 28th March
Monday 3rd April
Tuesday 4th April
Wednesday 5th April
To register for one of the above webinars, please contact: Playerregistrations@thefa.com.Want to talk to a member of our team? Contact: Playerregistrations@HampshireFA.com with any enquiries and we'll gladly help.
Online Player Registrations - Roadshow
The FA will be in attendance at Hampshire FA's HQ on Friday 19th May 2017 to demonstrate and discuss the online player registration for leagues via the Whole Game System.
Representatives (more than one) are welcome from each of the leagues in attendance.
The following sessions are available which will last approx 2 hours and you can choose which one you wish to book on to.
Afternoon session - 2pm (tea/coffee/biscuits)
Evening session - 7pm (tea/coffee/light buffet)
To book your league onto one of the above sessions, please email playerregistrations@TheFA.com with the name of your league, the attendees that will be in attendance to also include their role(s) and which session you would like to book onto.
For any other enquiries relating to Whole Game System or player registrations, contact our team: