Adult Charter Standard
Adult Charter Standard is an FA accreditation open to all adult football clubs with one or more teams
Charter Standard can help sustain clubs as well as grow them, and also gives clubs access to benefits to help their club moving forwards. Becoming Charter Standard also offers clubs an opportunity to apply for funding they would not have been able to access before.
"2 out of 3 Clubs have said that becoming Charter Standard accredited has raised overall standards of their football club"
- One FA Qualified First Aider per team (some other courses are accepted - please see attachment)
- Club Code of Conduct
- Club Constitution & Rules
- Club Equality Policy
- AGM minutes
- Recent Committee Meeting minutes
- Annual Accounts
- Club Planning Document
- Bank Account in clubs name (only for clubs with 2 or more teams)
- Club Safeguarding Policy (optional)
Hampshire FA have templates and can help support clubs in producing these documents
- Every season a club must complete an annual health check for Charter Standard. This is just to ensure all the information remains the same since the application and to record any changes. This is a simple process which can be done via WholeGame.
- £100 Kit and equipment voucher
- 10 Nike match balls
- Access to Hampshire FA and Football Foundation funding
- It helps to attract more volunteers - Adult Charter Standard clubs have an average of 9 volunteers
- Adult Charter Standard clubs also attract and retain 27% more players each season
- The FA have made it as easy as possible to achieve Charter Standard. Hampshire FA can also provide support and guidance through the process to make it as smooth as possible.