The FA Level 3 UEFA B in Coaching Football
- Develop your understanding of the England DNA
- Refine your beliefs, values and coaching and playing philosophy
- Develop your players by designing practices that meet their technical and tactical, physical, psychological and social needs.
- Understand the demands of the game and how to meet the needs of players as they build a deeper understanding of their various roles and responsibilities within the team.
- Understand what relevant and effective practice looks like in both training and competition
Applications for this season (2019/20) are closed.
For more information on why season 19/20 course has been postponed to March 2020 - please click here.
Those coaches wishing to apply for this course will need to wait until our applications for Season 2020/21 open (date TBC). To receive updates on the applications for season 2020/21, please register your interest for the UEFA B Bridge Series HERE.