The programme helps to:
- Target investment
- Deliver an improved service and support structure to leagues
- Improve communication with leagues
- Ensure succession planning within leagues
- Rationalise existing league structures
- Help implement the principles of Long Term Player Development
- Grow football for underrepresented groups
- Improve efficiency and sustainability of leagues
- Deliver on the Respect Programme
The Charter Standard League Programme assesses the ability of leagues to provide a high quality, safe and enjoyable football experience against a standard set of criteria. It also encourage leagues to continuously develop, through on-going support from County FA staff and the review and on-going development of a league development plan, as part of an annual health check process.
Charter Standard Leagues:
Hampshire Disability Football League
Mid Solent Youth Football League
Portsmouth Youth Football League
If you are an existing FA Charter Standard League or would like support, help or advice on how to gain the Charter Standard Status, please contact our Football Development Officer, Neil Jolliffe who will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Email: Neil.Jolliffe@HampshireFA.com or phone 01256 853016.