PLEASE NOTE - AFFILIATION FORMS FOR SEASON 2013-14 ARE NOW AVAILABLE
New clubs should follow the below steps in order to affiliate to Hampshire FA:
- Contact a league in your area you may wish to play in to see if they can accommodate your team. A list of all leagues in Hampshire and their secretary’s contact details are in the County Handbook which you can view here.
- Once you have confirmation that you can enter a league, you can fill out a Hampshire FA affiliation form, which can be downloaded using the link at the bottom of the page.
- Completed affiliation forms need to be submitted to Hampshire FA by the 1st June. The accounts section of the form needs to be submitted to Hampshire FA by 1st August. Forms can be sent in by post or by email. Posted forms should be sent to us at Winklebury Football Complex, Winklebury Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG23 8BF. Emailed forms should be sent to email@example.com.
- Please do NOT send any payment with your forms. Once we have received and processed your affiliation forms we will send you documentation including a certificate confirming your affiliation number and an invoice.
- Once you receive this documentation, affiliation fees should be paid within 14 days of the date on the invoice.
The advantages of playing affiliated football within Hampshire FA are that you will be playing in a safeguarded and insured environment (every club affiliated with Hampshire FA is covered by public liability insurance). All reported misconduct is dealt with by the Hampshire FA Discipline department in accordance with FA Regulations (see the discipline section for more information). Hampshire FA registered referees cannot officiate a game involving un-affiliated clubs.
Changes for Affilated Clubs for season 2013-14
Please note that for Clubs playing open age football it is mandatory to take out Club Personal Accident Insurance, as part of The FA's National Game Insurance Scheme. This is offered through Bluefin, who also provide Public Liability Insurance under the Scheme. Please see the documents at the bottom of the page outlining the details of the Policy, along with additional information which can be found in the Guide for Properly Constituted Clubs.
For any other affiliation queries, please contact Sam Ogles on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01256 853002.